Sabtu, 5 Mei 2012

Try it!!! I got it from somebody!

CHOOSE YOUR BIRTHDAY :
1- Lee kiseop
2- Soo Hyun
3- Eli
4- Aj
5- Shin Dongho
6- Hoon
7- Kevin woo
8- Lee kiseop
9- Soo hyun
10-ELi
11-AJ
12-Shin Dongho
13-Hoon
14-Kevin woo
15-Lee kiseop
16-Soo hyun
17-ELi
18-AJ
19-Shin dongho
20-Hoon
21-Kevin woo
22-Lee kiseop
23-Soo hyun
24-Eli
25-AJ
26-Shin dongho
27-Hoon
28-Kevin woo
29-Lee kiseop
30-Soo hyun
31-Eli

Choose your birthmonth :
1- went out with me and dating with me every day
2- danced with me at the hotel and surprised me a romantic dinner with love ballon and say 'will u be my aegyo?'
3- holds my hand when we're gone out for holiday
4- take me home n meet my parent for blessing marry with me ^_^
5- sing NEVERLAND's Song to me...and say "it's only u and me"
6- went a trip with me to Sapporo’s “White Lovers Park”...omo so romantic xd
7- kissed me in the rain under a umbrella at the bus station n after that watch star n give me chocolate in the form of a flower...n eating together :)))
8- say " I LOVE YOU " in front of me at Lotte World
9- Sing and play piano for me in front of the others kissme...hahaha xDDD
10- want to marry me and love me until deadth
11- proposal me when ukiss's fan meet and give me a sweet kiss
12- hugged me when i'm sad n cheer up me with his funny

CHOOSE A COLOUR YOU ARE WEARING RIGHT NOW :
GREEN : because he say that I'm cutest kissme^^!
BLUE : because he always wanna be with me^^
BLACK : because he can't live without me...
RED : because he say "I'm perfect for to be your love"
PINK : because he love the way I am
WHITE :because we're meant to be until deadth" *happy*
ORANGE :Because he can't stare one day without me
YELLOW :because he can't sleep without holding me tight
SILVER :because i loved u more than i did before
PURPLE :because he should be happy together,forever he n me^^
GOLD :because he try to show his love at me
PASTEL COLOURS : because he wants me to be his wife and always stay with him
BROWN :because because i'm his obsession
GREY :because someday he and me will be together and fall in love
LIGHT PINK :because he want me to loving him :))))

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan